We offer to our clients a complete electronics design service, from idea and concept to fully functional product that is ready for manufacturing.
- Components selection and schematics capture
- Analog and digital electronics design
- Circuit simulation
- PCB design (multilayer, high speed, rigid-flex)
- Bill of materials
- In-house pre-compliance testing
- 3D printing of assembly parts
Our team has been engaged in software development and integration with large number of different devices with WiFi, Bluetooth, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS, GPS and touch screen.
- Desktop application development in C# or Java
- Integration with AWS or Azure IoT cloud service
- Android smartphone application development in Java or C++
- IOS and OSX application development in C++
- MySQL database
- Application GUI design
Our team has wide experience in developing custom firmware solutions with various microcontroller platforms, which gives us competitive edge when it comes to tight project budget and deadlines.
- Programming wide range of MCUs including ARM Cortex M0-M7, TI, Microchip, ATMEL, STM, 8051
- C/C++, Assembly
- Code optimization
- Driver layer, custom application layer, integration
- Testing and debugging
We believe that no one knows better how to assemble your product than the designer himself. That is why, after electronics design services, we provide full support to our clients. From assisting in the evaluation of the right manufacturing partner to preparing documentation, developing acceptance criteria and test plans, and even providing ongoing manufacturing support, we are committed to delivering your product to market efficiently and effectively every time.
Our development partner, ARS Embedded Systems, are a passionate team devoted to the development of reliable electronics products and software solutions.